Project Manager (Expert Level)
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Project Manager to contribute to the delivery of the upgrade of skills, tools, methodologies, procedures and organizational structures to align itself more closely with governing goals and objectives for the organization as a whole.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 11 months.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years professional experience as a Project Manager, Project Lead or Project Coordinator
- Minimum 10 years delivering IT software solutions, IT infrastructural and complex systems
- Minimum 5 years applied experience in projects analytics and metrics
- Minimum 10 years creating business presentations, communications and executive reporting
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and maintain effective sponsor, team, customer and vendor relationships
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across a large organization to collect and manage information
- Strong experience developing capital budgets, project schedule and cost controls within a large public organization
- Post-Graduate designation in engineering/project management or PMP certification is required
- Proven ability to apply Project Management Institute (PMI) knowledge in the execution of large and complex project undertakings, particularly in the areas of scope, schedule, cost, risk, and project change requests
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.