Project Manager - Risk Management and BI Module Implementation
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Project Manager to contribute to the delivery of the implementation of the Business Intelligence Module in addition to an application upgrade.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 6 months.
Targeted Skills & experience:
- 10+ years hands-on experience in information technology (IT) project management in Government jurisdictions and or large private sector organizations
- 5+ years in development and/or operations experience in large scale IT solutions or the approved equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Excellent management consulting skills and experience to advise, guide, facilitate and produce quality deliverables
- 5+ years demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate and follow-up on the work of teams of resources consisting of finance and municipal government business stakeholders, information & technology stakeholders, and contract resource
- Experience in Business / Operations Risk Management (would be an asset)
- Experience in implementing a Business Intelligence Module (would be an asset)
- Solid experience in Software Development Life Cycle, planning, implementation of Enterprise application and Project Management Methodology, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability and innovative approaches to Project Management
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in and knowledge of current project management tools and techniques for information technology projects
- PMP or similar Certification (would be an asset)
- Solid experience in Business requirement gathering, solution design documentation and technical specifications
- 5+ years’ experience in all stages of the system development life-cycle adhering to an enterprise architecture approach and established system development methodologies
- 5+ years’ solution integration and implementation experience working with IT infrastructure teams including server & Storage Solutions, Enterprise System Products, Data Centre Operations, Network Services, Voice & Wireless Applications, Desktop Services, and Service Desk
- Strong written and oral communication, presentation and facilitation skills
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.