Project Manager - SaaS
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Project Manager to contribute to the delivery of the research, and implementation of a new reservation system.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of ten (10) years enterprise experience leading information technology projects with Software as a Service (SaaS) and application development focus
- Experience implementing projects involving reservation systems software and technologies
- Experience performing business analysis on information technology software and applications projects
- Experience leading stakeholders in visioning exercises
- PMP certification
- Proven experience leading all phases of IT technical projects from inception to implementation and delivering them on time, on budget and with superior quality
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with corporate clients, vendors, and team members: strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated superior problem solving skills
- Superior teamwork, interpersonal, organizational and facilitation skills
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Very strong competency with MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated experience with Project Management tools
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, show initiative and self-direction, maintain currency of knowledge, and identify and solve problems that require investigation and creativity, under sustained pressure in a results-oriented team environment
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.