Project Scheduler (Expert Level)
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Project Scheduler to contribute to the delivery of preparing project schedules, work breakdown estimates, and the administration of Primavera P6 v15
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 13 months.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Expert practical experience and working knowledge of Primavera P6 v15
- Experience implementing Primavera P6 in a large organization.
- Experience implementing Project Management industry standard best practices.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in developing and analyzing project schedules for large capital projects
- Practical experience and working knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Practical experience and working knowledge of MS Project.
- Experience in applying project management fundamentals to structure projects for success by managing scope, quality, budget, risks, issues, vendors, teams, and stakeholder relationships.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a production, systems development or engineering project environment, preferably in a transit systems environment.
- Post-Secondary Education as represented by a University Degree or College Diploma
- Oracle Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Certification
- Extensive experience preparing and tracking progress for complex or multi-streamed projects and programs
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.