QA Lead VISION
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished QA Lead Analyst to contribute to the delivery of test cases for systems testing, and overseeing the daily activities of other QA staff.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years QA experience with multi-layer architectural applications and complex enterprise applications.
- Minimum of 2 years QA Lead experience with complex enterprise applications.
- Extensive experience in testing of complex enterprise and/or industrial applications including functional, non-functional and system integration testing using requirements traceability and coverage matrix analysis
- Knowledge of network and data communication protocols (WiFi, Radio)
- Strong QA engineering background
- Environmental testing experience (DQT and FAT testing types support)
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.