Quality Assurance Lead
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Quality Assurance Lead to champion the adoption of our client' s new QA framework. This resource will be an " agent of change", and will lead, train, coach, and motivate both the Management Team and Staff.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 7+ years' experience driving QM change initiatives within large organizations.
- 7+ years' applying QM best practices throughout all aspects of the SDLC.
- 7+ years' experience leveraging methodologies, frameworks, and approaches such as Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, DevOps, and ITIL v3.
- 7+ years' working with software development test tools such as HP Quality Centre and HP Application Lifecycle Management Suite.
- 5+ years' defining metrics and producing dashboards; must be able to articulate QC activities to senior executives.
- PMP certification is a huge asset.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.