RPA Solution Architect
RPA Solution Architect
Our client in the Banking Sector and a Top Canadian Employer offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking a RPA Solution Architect to join their IT team.
Location: Toronto, ON
Initial Planned Duration: 12 months (Contract)
Key Role(s): Design automation solutions that are reliable, thorough, and elegant and complete using Blue Prism tool.
Key Experience: Experience with Robotic Process Automation tools like Blue Prism, Automation etc.
Key Technologies: Solution Architect, RPA Blue Prism, Blue Prism Automation, Agile
- RPA Solution Architect educates business users/managers on the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software and partners with them to design automation solutions that are reliable, thorough, elegant and complete using Blue Prism tool.
- Strong understanding of most business processes and automation application functionality.
- Provides recommendation on complex automations.
- Creates functional specifications and moves a design solution through the software development lifecycle to implementation. This person is expected to aggressively drive the opportunity timelines so the expected business outcomes can be realized in the shortest possible timelines
- Consulting activities include identifying needs, developing, influencing and implementing automation solutions.
- Independently develops automation solutions and strategies based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, and needs.
- Integrates multiple technologies and applications within a specific customer solution.
- Ability to communicate clearly and present at various management levels.
- Provides direction for the entire consulting project or a project team and makes decisions on approaches
MANDATORY SKILLS – Please list skills/experience on which Panel will be screening
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation tools like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- Experience with project methodology (Agile / Lean)
- Previous process assessment experience for end-to-end process automation
- Process documentation and analysis (as-is and to-be), including specification of system requirements for business processes (data, presentation, and logic)
- Experience with business/system analysis and requirement documentation
- Experience/knowledge of business process re-engineering
- Ability to work independent of supervision
- Solid communications skills (verbal and written) with the ability to present non-technical details to a technical audience
- Experience planning and facilitating user acceptance testing