Securities ( Equities / Deposits) Confirmations Analyst
Global wholesale operations division is enjoying an exciting growth era. With the increase in trading capabilities of the Bank comes the need to monitor and confirm those trades and the inherent risk involved.
Two contract assignments required for an initial 6-8 months with potential for extensions.
Contributes to the overall success of the Securities Confirmations & Issuance globally ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’ s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Ensures timely confirmation of trades by tracking unmatched transactions across numerous workstations and participates in root cause analysis to determine if mitigating processes are possible.
- Provides flexible support in the daily operational workstation coverage and offers feedback to management during workstation design initiatives.
- Understands internal control procedures and provides feedback to management to ensure controls remain relevant and robust.
- Understand how the Bank’ s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.