Senior Application Developer - Trade Efficiencies
Senior Application Developer
Our client in the financial sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking a Senior Application Developer to join their team.
Initial Planned Duration: 6 months
Working on project or application maintenance and support for the BI /Analytics Team – Trade Efficiencies.
- Develop and support in-house applications / report & analytics solutions;
- Work with business users to refine requirements;
- Create and / or validate technical design documents;
- Interface with service architect and other developers and contribute to technical decisions;
- Interact with project managers / business analysts / team leads for effort estimates;
- Write high quality Unit tested code;
- Directly interact with business users to identify / resolve issues;
- Facilitate UAT and QA testing;
- Facilitate deployment of changes;
- Other duties as may be required.
- 10+ years in C# .NET development
- 5+ Experience in .NET service development (WCF, WebAPI)
- 7+ years of Oracle (PLSQL) development experience
- 2+ years in Angular JS 1.5 or above
- 2+ years on any Microsoft BI / Reporting Stack (PowerPivot / SSRS / SSAS)
- 2+ years working in project run under Agile Methodology (SCRUM)
- Practical knowledge / experience in data modelling from conceptual design to physical implementation
- Strong experience in designing end user reporting
- Must have good communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
Skills (Nice to have):
- Experience in Github, DevOps Tooling (Jenkins, Nexus) & process (automated build, deployment, testing)
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.