Senior Business Analyst - IT Procurement and RFP Development
Assignment: Senior Business Analyst - IT Procurement and RFP Development
Our client is a high-profile Public Sector organization, located in the heart of Downtown Toronto. They are seeking the services of Senior Business Analyst who possessed deep experience in Procurement specifically related to IT RFP design, development, writing, execution, evaluation, and award/negotiation, etc.
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Downtown Toronto (near TTC/Union Station)
Client: Government / Public Sector
Key Experience: Managing a full RFP Lifecycle (writing, analyzing, scoring, contract negotiations), and experience with IT (multi-tiered architecture and web-based application and integration architecture and cloud architecture)
Targeted Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive experience with preparation of public sector procurement documents, including business case, RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, tenders and bid requirements, statement of work (sow), master agreements (MA) and evaluation criteria and vendor contracts.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, CBAP certification or similar equivalent and related certification or greater than 8 years experience as a Sr. BA or Project Manager/Lead
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate with colleagues, municipal officials, consultants, solicitors and other internal and external clients at all organizational levels.
- Well-developed written and technical writing skills with demonstrated experience writing business cases, briefing notes, presentations, business and technical requirements for procurement
Targeted Technical Capabilities:
- Solid understanding of System Development Lifecycle and Project Management methodologies such as Rational Unified Process (RUP), PMI PMBoK, Agile, Lean
- Project related experience and knowledge in the development of licensing (application intake and processing) and inspection/investigation workflow applications
- Project related experience and knowledge of cloud solution procurement and implementation
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture (Conceptual, Business, Logical and Physical Checkpoints) and experience with development of architecture artefacts
- Good understanding of multi-tiered architecture and web-based application and integration architecture and cloud architecture.
- Lead the development of RFP evaluation criteria, cost tables, score matrixes, RFP appendixes; conduct evaluation workshops; prepare business cases, recommendation letters, etc. for successful completion of solution procurement.
- Develop detailed work plans for completion of project deliverables.
- Coordinate and participate in joint business, vendor and IT workshops/sprints, scrums, JAD sessions to execute setup, configuration and customization of solution.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
A little bit of information on ProVision Staffing / ProVision IT Resources Ltd.:
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.