Senior Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Systems Consultant, you will join our Capital Markets Enterprise Solutions department to build and enhance our in-house Regulatory Reporting Systems (RRS).
What You’ ll be Doing
- Gather and document regulatory and business requirements, translate these into precise solution requirements and oversee the implementation of these requirements through the entire project lifecycle including testing and quality assurance.
- Ensure the designed specifications achieve business needs.
- Track project progress and make decisions / recommendations to mitigate risk, ensure timely responses on frontline support issues and escalate appropriately as required.
- Keep the technical project repository updated and ensure good version control.
- Provide additional support to the project manager
What We’ re Looking For
- Passionate innovators, creators, collaborators, and leaders who are up for the challenge of building the bank of the future and delivering solutions that meet our clients’ changing needs
- Successful candidates must exhibit our values of trust, team work, and accountability
- Must have a Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent degree in a related field
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must have the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Must have extensive consulting experience
- Must have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must have proven leadership abilities
- Must have a solid understanding of derivative products and the lifecycle of the trade
- Knowledge and experience with SQL, XML, Fpml and an understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server and an understanding of ALM process
- Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst
- Regulatory Reporting background (DoddFrank, Emir, CSA regulations) would be a distinct advantage