Senior Business Systems Analyst
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those into Business Requirements Document (BRD), Solution Requirement Document (SRD) and supporting artifacts including uses cases, user interface design documents, system to system requirements document and process models.
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business and technology functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities.
• Coordinates and leads cross-functional tasks or work packages to identify and document.
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member.
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
• Partners with project manager, technical resources, vendors, and management to ensure accurate execution of project(s).
• Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• 5+ years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst role
• Knowledge and deep understanding of SDLC
• Ability to elicit requirements from business units and translate those to clear and concise requirements documentation
• Extensive experience with requirements analysis, including Use Case analysis.
• Extensive knowledge of business process modeling and workflow analysis.
• Basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions.
• Knowledge of the system development lifecycle, application delivery and implementation.
• Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage.
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions.
• Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details.
• Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions.
Nice to Haves:
• Knowledge and understanding of Agile software development
• PMI-PBA or CBAP certification
• A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level.
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
• Ability to effectively manage a team of individuals.
• Meeting facilitation experience.
• Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines.
The team is flexible, but dedicated to meeting tight deadlines; looking for someone similar to join
Worker Value Proposition:
Opportunity to work on various projects using different methodologies