Our client in the financial sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join their Marketing team.
What You’ ll Be Doing
- Provide highly specialized advice and consultation to business partners leveraging customer relationship management (CRM) techniques to build contact strategies, direct marketing plans and campaigns
- Develop business requirements with internal business partners to achieve business targets and ensure messages are delivered to the right clients, at the right time, with the right offer.
- Build a thorough understanding of designated business partner group(s) & businesses in order to recommend client specific approaches to resolving high level, potentially high impact needs of their clients.
- Ensure all direct communications falls under our policies and processes as outlined in our client privacy and confidentiality guidelines
- Manage the end to end design and execution of direct marketing campaigns ensuring the delivery of offers to clients is completed to business requirements.
- Ensure a client centric approach is taken in product direct marketing strategies and plans
- Create new campaigns and improve the effectiveness of existing ones to meet customer needs, grow revenue and increase accounts
- Develop and deliver communications and presentations to business partners on client interaction and campaign opportunities and assessments leveraging analytics
- Lead and provide direction and consultation on projects related and associated to client interactions and direct marketing
- Improve and enhance business processes to increase campaign volume and effectiveness
- Provide analytical and business impact assessments for input into business cases
- Provide People Leadership to a team of Client Interaction and Campaign Analysts
- Provide on-going advice and guidance to direct reports, including coaching on management disciplines, tools and techniques, processes and standards, and involvement in complex negotiations
- Ensure exceptional staff are recruited, developed, trained, motivated, fairly compensated and retained.
- Provide leadership to enhance the employee experience and creates a performance-driven culture while ensuring continual improvement of the capabilities of the team
- Ensure appropriate goal setting, Performance agreements, reward and recognition activities are implemented within the team and that they are aligned with our strategies.
What We’ re Looking For
- Experience and knowledge creating and implementing client contact strategies, programs and campaigns leveraging data-driven approach.
- Well-developed annual planning and business process management skills to effectively develop and manage annual communication plans.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain internal and external network of contacts
- Strong management/leadership skill
- Experience in managing teams with technical skills and business expertise
- Excellent Project planning, management and scheduling skills sufficient to prioritize large scale projects and meet project deadlines and for managing complex campaigns.
- Knowledge and experience in leveraging statistical and predictive models and other targeting methodologies including segmentation.
- Developed influencing skills necessary to gain commitment and support to desired objectives.
- Ability to operate in a fast past dynamic organization where change is a constant.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively, while managing competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate complex conceptual and/or technical ideas/issues/solutions to non-technical business partners.
- Ability to lead and influence others outside of direct control
- Ability to pro-actively identify, recommend and lead projects to improve campaign targeting and campaign processes
- Experience in developing and enhancing business/campaign processes
- Financial Services Experience
- MBA or equivalent business experience will be an asset.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.