Senior Project Manager - CRM
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Senior Project Manager, with a specialization/experience in CRM to contribute to the delivery of a SAAS CRM solution
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 Months.
Targeted Experience and Skills:
- Advanced experience in Project Management with a preference for demonstrated experience in end-to-end transformation projects within the Public Sector
- Strong CRM experience - SaaS Applications and Cloud Services, with preference given to experience with Salesforce or other equivalent Client Relationship Management solutions.
- Certification in Scrum Master/Agile development project management methodologies. Project Management Professional certification and ITIL certification are considered a strong asset.
- Strong experience managing large-scale projects/programs of significant complexity and value with high risk.
- Extensive experience in managing all aspects of transformational enterprise-wide IT projects in complex multi-departmental environments (including budget and timeline management, scope management, estimating and managing project resources, risk management, issues management, timely decision making, critical path identification, business transformation, data transformation/migration, user experience optimization, etc.)
- A university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.