Senior Project Manager
Our client is a high-profile Public-Sector Healthcare Organization, located in Toronto. They are seeking the services of a Senior Project Manager with specialization in Paramedic Information Exchange (PiX) for a 9-month assignment.
Scope of Services:
- Project manage the work to design, develop and implement the PiX solution, including managing risks, issues, ensuring fulsome documentation, and readiness for transition to operations
- Project manage the work to ready the Central Integration Platform (CIP) for integration with PiX, including scaling CIP to be able to meet public safety grade service requirements, and implementing processes and procedures to manage future releases of PiX on CIP.
- Provide project management guidance to resources throughout the project management life cycle while meeting HSC gating and architecture checkpoint requirements
- Developing, managing and executing project charters, integrated project plans, schedules and communication plan including obtaining approvals
- Creating and managing the assigned work package within the overall project plan, including all components documents and reports.
- Participating in steering committee and stakeholder forums
- Providing project, and/or portfolio reporting to multi-stakeholders at senior executive levels.
- Proactively identify risks and issues pertaining to the assigned work package, and reporting them to the overall Project Champions and the Portfolio Team. Identifying mitigation strategies and responses to the issues and risks.
- Adhering I&IT standards and best practices for project management to facilitate control of system quality, adherence to standard methodology and the control of the use of I&IT resources.
- Managing stakeholders interests and expectations throughout the life cycle of the project
- Ensuring a high level of fiscal control and accountability for project budget. Forecasts changes to the budget and communicates planned vs. actual budget as the project progresses.
If you are qualified and interested in this assignment, please send your resume today!