Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, with close proximity to the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished SharePoint Developer.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 3 months
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive SharePoint product knowledge including SharePoint Object Model (OM), SharePoint Designer, Visio, InfoPath, Visual Studio and PowerShell
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, design, development, testing and implementation of advanced SharePoint sites with multi-media (launch of training video’ s, dashboard navigation, advanced forms etc.) dimensions;
- Ability to fully understand the end-user experience and design an intuitive, highly navigational site in response to user needs;
- Experience in being able to train users and lead knowledge transfer sessions to ensure on-going maintenance of site content; and
- Ability to provide advisory of how SharePoint site plugs into a holistic digital strategy (e.g. links to/from a web-page on Intranet site, Wiki pages etc) to maximize user traffic/adoption onto the site.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.