SharePoint End-User Support - Document Management Specialist
Our client is a high-profile Public-Sector organization, located in Toronto. They are seeking the services of a SharePoint Support Professional with solid SharePoint 2010 fundamentals to Champion the adoption of SharePoint within the environment and perform 2nd Level Support Duties.
Targeted Experience and Skills:
• A university degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent, combined with directly related experience in a business or computer related discipline.
• 3+ years of Microsoft SharePoint Site Administration experience – resulting in a deep understanding of SharePoint and its capabilities including best practices for developing Document Management, Sites, Lists, Libraries, Pages, Email, Workflows
• 3+ years of working experience relating to providing technical customer service to business clients (internal/external)
• Basic understanding of information architecture principles (taxonomies and folksonomies) as well as their effective application in SharePoint
• Experience building Document Management specific sites
• Basic understanding of SharePoint Email and Workflow capabilities
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!