Senior Sitecore Architect
Our client in the Aviation Sector and a Top Canadian Employer offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking a Senior Sitecore Architect to join their IT team.
Location: Mississauga, ON
Initial Planned Duration: 6 months (Contract)
Key Role(s): Responsible for the technical implementation of client’ s projects in Sitecore and ASP.NET MVC
Key Experience: Min 3-4 years of experience in Sitecore implementations
Key Technologies: Sitecore and ASP.NET MVC
Person will be responsible for the technical implementation of client’ s projects in Sitecore and ASP.NET MVC
- Communicate well with the development team members, with Project Managers, with clients, with other disciplines, with the Sitecore Technical Lead, and with technical managers;
- Adhere to established team and company-wide standards.
- Create Solution considering all Internal/External integration.
- Capture all requirements and create HLD/LLD
- Author as well as review client-facing documentation; lead and contribute to internal technical documentation. Author technical designs sometimes involving complex integrations and multiple servers.
- Lead and perform difficult development tasks such as complex integrations
- Provide Level of Effort (LOE) estimates;
- Be the primary technical resource throughout the project lifecycle and work on multiple projects at once when needed.
- Good customer connect.
- Should have implemented atleast 3-4 project on Sitecore.
- Strong development skills
- Working knowledge of all Sitecore versions.
- Strong attention to detail and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a development team
Strong communication skills both written and verbal