Sr Manager - Performance / Capacity Mgmt
Senior career opportunity for an experienced PCM ( Performance / capacity management) leader.
Lead, coach, and oversee a team in Canada ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed / delivered in compliance with governing regulations as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Act as a subject matter expert for end-to-end Alerting, Performance Management and Capacity Planning frameworks including design, data, analytics, interpretation, insights, integration and solutions focusing on optimizing business productivity and enhancing skills and tool sets of support personnel.
- Continuous Improvement: reduce cost, increase efficiency, enhance client and employee experience while keeping within Banks' risk appetite
- Develop reports and dashboards using PCM managed tools or other reporting applications.
- Understand how the Bank’ s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively Market PCM solutions internally to provide deepest visibility with all IT services
- Must be able to work on-site or remotely and be available to support a 7/24 application suite; Pager and/or cellphone/RIM support is required at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English). Ability to make professional presentations to executives
- Monitor, track and deliver on time and within budget multiple concurrent projects both internal and external to the PCM team
- During the course of the year, applications are monitored and statistical resource data is gathered, compiled and reported on. Recommendations are to be put forward to management for capacity planning and systems upgrades where resource constraints are identified in order to ensure a reliable production environment.
- Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Builds a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vision/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
manager' s notes;
Wish list in order of priority:
People management skills
Performance and Capacity Management knowledge
Application Performance Monitoring knowledge (preferably with Dynatrace, SPLUNK, Quest foglight, Aternity, CA APM)
Project management skills
Marketing experience (blog,, white papers)
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.