1900 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M4S 1Z2
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Systems Analyst to contribute to the delivery of an LMS migration.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months
Desired Skills & Experience:
Understand the transition to SAP to include some of the following features:
- Social learning (news feed, Q&A, content ratings, user generated content, chat, forum, content recommendations, etc.)
- Integration with mobile devices for on demand learning and mobile alerts and notifications via a stream or feed, text messages, and other modes
- Ad-hoc reporting and analytics
- Learning & Content management
- Talent management support
- Performance support
- CBT creation / Migration
- Bachelor' s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent coupled with significant experience in implementing information technology projects
- Extensive knowledge of business and systems development from methodology through analysis, detailed design, development, implementation and production support, business process re-engineering, systems development tools and techniques such as process/data modelling
- Understanding of data structures as they relate to training and development processes
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, specifically Pathlore / SumTotal / Intelex / and SAP SuccessFactors
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.