Tableau reports developer
Risk Management division of our Financial Services client has an immediate project to release Tableau into their on-boarding system. Initially a fiscal year end assignment with strong potential for renewal
Position - Tableau Reports developer
Role - Reports Developer to support their enterprise-wide, client onboarding system.
Experience - Creating / generating extracts
Technologies - Tableau, ASP.Net, SQL Server
Risk Management Information Technology (RMIT) is seeking a Reports Developer to support their enterprise-wide, client onboarding system. They are currently in an SSRS environment and moving to Tableau.
Typical Day in Role
• Work in a cross-functional agile/scrum team environment with Developers and BA specialists to execute software projects
• Creating Tableau reports by using SQL Server Database, for internal projects and customers
• Integrating Tableau reports with ASP.NET MVC application
• Exposure to enterprise and application level data profiling, architecture, modeling, and analysis.
• Solve problems, analyze and weigh alternatives and determine the appropriate course of actions
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Tableau (3+ years experience creating reports & generating extracts)
2) ASP.NET (5+ years experience)
3) SQL Server ( 5+ years experience)