Technical Business Analyst
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Technical Business Analyst to contribute to the delivery of technology implementations
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 24 months
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- At least 7 years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst, working with Infrastructure and Network projects, Microsoft solutions (such as Exchange and Active Directory) as well as Information Security (such as Vulnerability Management, Logging and Monitoring, Data Loss Prevention), etc.
- Exceptional ability to gather and document requirements from multiple groups or business units
- Working knowledge of PMI Project Management methodology
- Proven track record in delivering for successful projects in a tight timeline
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong problem solving, planning and organization skill
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with both technical staff and users at various levels to investigate and validate all aspects of document and records management and/or business problem and overcome any obstacles to finding answers
- Experience documenting Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFI)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint as a document management tool
- Highly developed analytical and strong problem solving, planning and organization skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools (Access, Excel, Word, and Power Point), MS Project, and Visio
- University/Community College degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Formal qualifications in engineering, information technology, computer science or related discipline
- Server Infrastructure / Configuration skills
- CBAP certification nice to have
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.