Technical Project Lead
Solutions Architect needed to provide solutions architecture oversight for new development projects according to timelines and budget, while following accepted programming, testing and change control standards, and accepted business intelligence technology best practices.
• Define and document the structure, connections and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, data models, applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, infrastructure and network topology.
• Provide standards, guidelines and statements of direction for IT system architectures, establishing a framework that constrains the design of systems for the purpose of integration of systems and accessibility of data supporting various business processes and functions.
• Define, design and develop the enterprise systems information architecture to enable cross functional operational reporting and performance optimization.
• Identify strategic opportunities and drive cross-business and cross-functional change.
• Knowledge of ITIL and SDLC.
• Experience in business system application design, development and installation.
• Experience in planning/architecture development and support.
• Experience designing and implementing advanced application architectures.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• Master’ s degree in Business or Management Information Systems preferred.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Overall 7+ years of experience
2) Experienced in designing and developing integration solutions for cloud based applications ie. cloud computing, service models - IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and deployment models – private, public, hybrid etc
3) Experienced in requirements analysis, design and development
Proficient with architecture, process / workflow diagrams
4) Knowledge of Web services – SOAP, REST API
5) Proficiency in data modeling and experienced in using Oracle, SQL Server as a developer / application DBA
6) Knowledge SAML 2.0
7) Knowledge of Procurement lines of business