Technical Resource Manager
Identify and source candidates for client requirements
- Develop a strong base of candidates by building a network of contacts
- Manage candidate pool and maintain relationships on an ongoing basis
Match candidates to appropriate opportunities
- Interview all candidates and obtain a thorough and detailed understanding of their career aspirations and needs in order to fully appreciate the type of contract or permanent placement that they would be receptive to
- Conduct detailed written reference checks for all candidates
- Present suitable interviewed, referenced and screened candidates to Account Managers in a timely fashion for client opportunities
Manage and close the recruitment cycle
- Communicate with Account Managers and candidates to ensure appropriate expectations are set
- Prepares candidates for their interviews with clients
- Debrief and pre-close candidates after client interviews
- Understand, explain and negotiate contracts; must escalate any non-standard conditions to Manager
- Close candidates, present offers and sign paperwork with candidates after offers come in, prepare appropriate portions of contract start files
- Follow up with all placements before and after they start, further build the relationship and provide customer service, negotiate contract renewals etc.
Maintain Company Standards
- Conduct all recruitment activity according to ProVision standards, and document all activity using internal processes.
- Develop the quality and volume of candidates identified and brought forward for client requirements, and maintain effective relationships within the sales team.