Trainer - 5
Urgent need for a Technical trainer within Global Finance and technology of our Major Canadian Banking client.
Initially a 3 month assignment with excellent potential for renewal.
deliver training material in Hyperion (Oracle Hyperion) system within the finance department- creating training material, in person and online training (Webex, skype for business etc.) There may be a possibility to travel to Latin America if resource is bilingual. Communication skills are essential, needs to be comfortable with explaining complex terms.
Conduct customized Oracle® Hyperion Planning training sessions to Finance Department audience in English and Spanish
• Assist in preparing training materials/videos: Step-by-step and Quick Reference Guides (QRG)
The main function of a trainer is to conduct training and development programs for employees. This person is responsible for collecting information, conducting research, and creating training materials and programs.
• Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
• Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
• Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups or consultation with managers.
• Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
• Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
• Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
• Design, plan, organize and direct orientation and training for employees or customers of industrial or commercial establishments.
• Monitor training costs to ensure budget is not exceeded, and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
• Select and assign instructors to conduct training.
• Set vision of training for the company.
• Develops holistic training materials for a department.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Technical Training- 7+ years
2) Strong understanding of learning process
3) Great communication skills (presentation skills are essential)
4) Oracle Hyperion is preferred or people soft general ledger
5) FI/Bank experience preferred
6) Bilingual in English/Spanish Speaking is highly preferred
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.