Our client in the Gaming Sector and a Top Canadian Employer offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking a UX/UI developer to join their IT team.
Location: Toronto, ON
Initial Planned Duration: Permanent position
Key Role(s): looking for a UX/UI developer with an eye for great design and web development experience. The ideal candidate should be able to create and transform wireframes into actual code, using today' s leading-edge front-end technologies. An interest in the entertainment and/or sports industry would be an asset.
Key Experience: UX/UI Development
- Collaborate with developers and product owners to design and implement innovative user interfaces
- Lead the effort to convert complex product requirements into simply and user-friendly front-end solutions
- Create and maintain mockups/wireframes that enable business owners to visualize user experience at the onset of the SDLC
- Promote UI/UX best practices and standards across all development teams
- Bachelor' s or Master' s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of web/mobile design experience (HTML/CSS preferred)
- 2+ years of experience with scripting languages (Ruby/Python)
- 2+ years of experience in creating wireframes, story boards, user/process flows using industry-standard software (Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch etc.)