User Design Specialist - User Interface - User Experience Developer/Analyst
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in Toronto, with close proximity to the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished UI/UX Developer to contribute to the delivery of their core website user interface redesign.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 10 weeks+
- 3+ years’ work experience in design and communications with a recent focus on UI/UX design.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools; expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer
- Experience in using UI/UX design best practices in order to deliver design solutions.
- Strong experience in AODA and related website accessibility standards
- Strong grasp of web and mobile user centred design and testing methodologies, subsystems and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and management presentation)
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BA or BSc in Communications, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.