Vulnerability Management Program Lead
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Vulnerability Management Program Lead to contribute to the implementation of an enterprise vulnerability program.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in RFP, procurement, implementation and ongoing management of external/managed security service (Min 8 years)
- Experience working in the public sector
- Experience managing vulnerability management and security testing for cloud services (such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).
- Strong understanding of vulnerability management and security testing practices and methodologies.
- Leadership experience in implementation of an Enterprise Vulnerability Management program at a large organization (Min 8 years)
- Experience in developing standards, processes and procedures for identifying, prioritizing and remediating known vulnerabilities. (Min 8 years)
- Security Certification
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.