Web Team Lead
Web Developer - Team Lead
Our client in the Gaming Sector and a Top Canadian Employer offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking a Web Developer - Team Lead to join their IT team.
Location: Toronto, ON
Initial Planned Duration: Permanent position
Key Role(s): Looking for a senior full-stack web/mobile application developer with experience in leading a team in agile development environments. The ideal candidate should have a strong grasp of today' s leading-edge web technologies, and stay current on the evolving ecosystem. An interest in the entertainment and/or sports industry would be an asset.
Key Experience: Web Developer, Leadership
- Takes ownership of web products, leading the charge to create solutions and evolve the platform
- Collaborates with stakeholders (product owners, customers, other team leads, and release control) to design user-facing features
- Maintains a team environment with a strong focus on testable code
- Supports company’ s product initiatives outside the Web Team
- Bachelor' s or Master' s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 7+ years of programming experience in back-end technologies (C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, NodeJS)
- 5+ years of experience with relational databases (MySQL)
- Previous experience in team leadership