As new office space is found, management of everything " facilities" is required.
based downtown and excellent potential for long term
This resource will work as a facilities coordinator, being in charge of inventory processes, asset tracking, and ordering. Essentially, coordinating maintenance (mechanical issues, cooling/heating related issues, real estate. Good organization and attention to detail are important as well as great communication skills.
• Asset Management and distribution while ensuring an accurate inventory is maintained.
• Responsible for ordering, tracking and receiving assets.
• Responsible for supporting multiple team requests, being the point person for the team.
• Provide general administrative support including scheduling move requests, arranging vendors repairs, Troubleshooting.
• Compile reports concerning progress of work and downtime to distrbute to personnel involved
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Facilities background (no training required)
2) Great communication skills
3) Overall 3-5 years of experience
4) Nice to have: PMP, facilities related certification
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.