iOS or Android - Hybrid Mobile Developer (User Experience Specialist)
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Hybrid Mobile Developer to contribute to the delivery of its Enterprise Mobile Development Strategy.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of ' progressively more responsible' experience working on web and mobile information technology projects that are large-scale or in complex environments, preferably municipal public sector.
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience working as a Mobile Software Development Specialist in a large enterprise environment. Experience in mobile and responsive web development projects for large public service organizations.
- 3+ years' experience working in mobile UX website and mobile (native and hybrid) development/design projects.
- 7+ years' experience leading enterprise responsive website and mobile (native and hybrid) development/design projects including content development for mobile screens, mobile design, mobile application construction, navigation and management.
- 5+ years' experience developing and implementing interactive media technologies (ie use of mobile device camera, local storage, etc) demonstrating a comprehensive grasp of mobile functionality and social media tools and issues.
- 5+ years' experience managing formal and informal usability testing, gathering user research and heuristic analysis and translating research into design decisions in support of enterprise mobile projects
- 5+ years' experience demonstrating the ability to participate in, co-ordinate and lead cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams producing innovative responsive web and mobile designs and strategies.
- 4+ years' experience in designing, implementing and testing using AODA WCAG 2.0, Level AA compliance.
- Demonstrated experience developing mobile (native and hybrid) solutions that take into account the capabilities of mobile web browsers and mobile OS’ s across multiple platforms and the constraints involved in designing for media including the need for content to be accessible to a broad and diverse audience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities, coaching and mentoring.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects, work to overlapping deadlines and prioritize based on impact assessment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in user scenario test design and quality assurance scripting and results documentation
- 5+ years' experience using Microsoft Word; Excel, Visio; and Powerpoint
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.