AML Business Analyst
225 King St W Toronto, Ontario M5V
Risk Management group of our Financial services client, has an immediate need for A business systems analyst. Use your AML regulatory experience to its potential.
Initially an 8 month assignment with excellent potential for renewal.
Risk Management Information Technology (RMIT) group' s Global Funding, Client Onboarding, and Documentation team is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to support AML Fenergo upgrade initiative. This project is ongoing until the end of the year, entering testing phase end of October/November. This team requires a Business Systems Analyst with strength from a technology perspective - to support applications for client onboarding, AML, risk ratings. They will perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. Business Systems Analysis (5+ years hands-on experience with leadership/overseeing team)
2. AML (Any experience with AML, client onboarding, and/or risk rating application projects) (would be good to have, not a mandatory skill)
3. SDLC (5+ years’ experience with technology procedures and lifecycle)
4. FI/Banking Industry experience (5+ years’ experience)
• Degrees or certifications: Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Candidate Review & Selection
• 2 Steps: In-Person Interviews with Hiring Manager & Director
Additional Notes: The focus should be on the technology BA (Hands on technology) side rather than PMO/Project side. This is an AML Fenergo upgrade initiative- finished first phase. Testing, understanding how systems work on backend, analyze why system isn’ t working, excel, testing within application.