API Data Architect - 2
36 Toronto Street Toronto, Ontario M5C2C5
Urgent need for Data Architecture experts.
nterprise Software Engineering and Architecture team is seeking an API & Microservices Designer to support the Plato Organization. This team is leading APIs, Microservices and Banking-as-a-services (BaaS) engineering, architecture and governance in PLATO. This role is responsible for API data modelling design and provides oversight and governance on all enterprise BaaS and API data modeling design across Enterprise. This role will ensure all APIs modelled in support of enterprise API, Microservices and BaaS architecture and the director’ s mandates.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Experience creating API data models for APIs, Banking-as-a-services (BaaS) and Microservices based on industry common data modeling standards including FSLDM, ISO20022 (1+ year)
2) Experience creating and maintaining all legacy/new Swagger 2.0 and Open API 3.0 documentation repository (1+ year)
3) Experience contributing to enterprise API design toolings development
4) API design ecosystem (3+ years experience creating and developing enterprise API design with Swagger, Open API, RAML, YAML, Smart Doc, API Gateway or API Portal)
5) Experience with HTTP REST APIs (1+ year)
6) Exospore or Knowledge of Dev Ops (Hands on experience with Jenkins & Docker preferred)
7) JSON (3+ years experience creating JSON schemas)
8) FI/Banking Industry (2+ years experience as a Data Architect in FI/Bank)
- Experience or knowledge of Spring Boot Application Development
- Basic Agile terminology and practices such as User Stories, Backlog, Scrum, and Acceptance Criteria.
- Exposure or hands on experience with canonical data modeling webservices