Audio / Video Technical Support
225 6th Ave Calagary Calgary, AB
use your technical skills within audio video technical support.
Assignment in Calgary
• Ensure AV equipment is working each morning through daily health checks.
• Be able to quickly troubleshoot Cisco, Crestron, Extron technology in meeting rooms through having a good understanding of how the room works and is all connected.
• Provide exceptional customer service with excellent people skills while interacting with staff, executives and clients.
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
• Provide end to end training of all meeting room technology and ongoing support. Provide Microsoft Lync training to a variety of users spanning all levels across the enterprise.
• Create and maintain a high standard of training through thorough documentation and process standards.
• Provide consultation for events coordinating AV requirements with event organizers. Sets up and execute events.
• Manages multiple tasks concurrently. Escalates more complex problems to Team Leads/Specialists/Managers. Provides first and second level support.
• Associate' s degree in computer related field or equivalent training required.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
• Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Overall 5 + years
2)Tech Savvy, VGA/ HDMI, how things are connected
3) Audio/Video background
4) Customer service
5) Nice to have: Cisco video conferencing