Automation Support Analyst - Intermediate
483 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario M5G 2A3
Application automation experience required immediately
This role will be supporting the Intelligent Process Automation Centre of Excellence. They are responsible for the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) of manual tasks/processes using Blue Prism.
his team is rapidly expanding and offers opportunities for conversion to full-time as well as advancement within the group for a strong and motivated individual.
Who Will the Candidate Be Working with on a Daily Basis?: This resource will be working closely with the business operations team, the infrastructure team, and working with members of the lines of business that they are automating processes for.
Daily Job Duties/Activities:
- Monitoring the running automated processes to watch for anomalies
- Identifying anomalies and working with the business operations team and external lines of business to triage and assess the severity of anomalies
- Working with the infrastructure team on coordinating/implementing changes to the automated processes (deploying updates to processes)
- Working with the analytics team to produce metrics to assess the performance of the automated processes
- Working with the development team on items triaged that require a code deployment/fix
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Lean Six Sigma experience (black belt preferred)
- Experience with Automation tools and scripting
- Experience with Robotics tools such as Blue Prism (highly preferred)
- Project Management and/or Business Analysis related experience (experience gathering requirements, liaising with business stakeholders, managing timelines and deliverables)