1900 Yonge Toronto, ON
Position: Business Intelligence Specialist
Duration: 10 months
Mandatory Skills / Certification:
- A university degree in a computing, engineering or science discipline, combined with directly related experience in a business or data analytics role.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience implementing Performance Measurement frameworks in large organizations
- Minimum of 2 years’ hands-on analyst experience with MicroStrategy Business Intelligence tool, version 10.4 or later.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a data mining role, using tools such as MINITAB or similar
- Extensive hands-on experience implementing KPI frameworks such as; Balanced Scorecard and Performance Prism
- Extensive experience applying advanced data analytics methodologies such as: Regression Analysis and ANOVA (Analysis Of Variance), Time Series, etc
- Experience understanding and working with Business Intelligence (BI) implementations
- Experience designing business intelligence performance measurement dashboards and reports using MicroStrategy
- Extensive experience with business process improvement approaches and techniques.
- Extensive experience working in an agile delivery environment with expert knowledge of SCRUM and KANBAN techniques and processes
- Formal training coupled with working experience of process improvement methodologies and tools such as Lean Six Sigma
- Experience with data QA and testing techniques
- Strong understanding of data quality, data cleansing and data stewardship processes and techniques
- Ability to solve complex data problems by analysis, develop appropriate solutions and clearly communicate those solutions to the team.
- Ability to work efficiently and provide accurate time estimates for work to be undertaken.
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have or rapidly acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders including disability accommodation and accessibility requirements pertaining to passengers and employees
- COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, APQC experience
- Business process analysis, design documentation and functional specifications
- Data analysis and end user reports and dashboards design.
- Wire-frame dashboard designs
- Performance measurements framework documentation and diagrams
- Documentation to support QA and User Acceptance testing.
- Status Reports