Bilingual Project Manager
888 Birchmount Rd Scarborough, Ontario M1K
be part of the windows 10 and office 365 migration program that is expected to run for 2 years. This PM will work with teams in Latin America.
Assignment may require occasional business trips to localities.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Program Manager for 3 years
2) Bilingual in Spanish/English is Mandatory- will be interviewed
3) office 365 windows 10 migration knowledge is preferred, doesn’ t need someone really technical
3) MBA highly preferred
4) Nice to have: PMP
The main function of an IT Project Manager is to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
• Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
• Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
• Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements
• Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
• Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
• Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
• Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
• Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
• Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
• Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• PMP or PMI certification
• 8-10 years’ experience
• Proven project management experience
• People management and team building skills
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
• Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization
• Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions
• Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.