BroadBand (Telecommunications) Consultant
55 John Street Toronto, ON
Position: Broadband (Telecommunications) Consultant
Duration: 12 months to start
Location: Downtown Toronto
Qualifications and Experience:
1. 8+ years of applicable work experience either managing a technology projects or implementing such projects
2. Advanced knowledge of Telecommunications industry. This includes: Municipal Programs, pre-existing network within Telecom industry, knowledge of the management and support of wireless technologies and a solid understanding of telecom market trends and emerging technologies
3. Ability to implement complex business solutions and taking into account both technical and financial aspects
4. Keen but pragmatic interest in next-generation B2B digital evolution and trends
5. You can demonstrate experience in business consultant experience within a Telecom program or industry and executing technical (IT) projects in an expert manner leveraging your 8+ years’ experience. It is an asset if you have exposure and experience with Telecom network solutions leveraging a variety of physical assets.
6. Strong understanding of third party contracts and vendor relationship management, and government procurement process hands-on experience is essential.
7. Strategic Thinker; Problem-solver; Customer Service Orientation