199 Bay Street, Suite 2500 Toronto, ON M5L 1E2
Our client in the Insurance sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join their team.
Location: Downtown Toronto
Initial Planned Duration: 12 Months
• Lead and document requirements scoping sessions by employing a number of different techniques depending on audience and size
• Able to analyze and anticipate future impacts of requirements
• Create ‘ AS IS’ and ‘ TO BE’ Work flows to be used to identify automation and operational Efficiency opportunities
• Apply flexibility and adaptability to project and priority circumstances
• Work closely with the entire project team to ensure best solution and business outcome
• Strong Knowledge of the SDLC and their role in the SDLC
• 5+ years of Business Analysis experience.
• Superior analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent time management and estimation capabilities and ability to perform several tasks and projects concurrently.
• Ability to complete Business Specifications, Functional Specification, Workflow Diagrams, Gap Analysis, Business Case, and ROI Analysis documents.
• Strong knowledge of Visio.
• Quick learner of new technologies and procedures.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with people at all levels of the organization, and from a variety of disciplines, such as business, developers, QA.
• Proven leadership and decision-making skills.
• Self-starter with ability to work independently.
In addition to the skills mentioned above, one or more of the following would be an asset:
• Experience with client-server or Web technologies.