55 John St. 15th floor Toronto, ON M5V 3C6
Position: Business Analyst
Duration: 6 months
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University degree in computer science or related discipline, and considerable years of ' progressively more responsible' experience working on large-scale information technology projects or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A solid understanding and demonstrated experience of business and systems requirement gathering leading to the implementation of enterprise CRM, EDRMs and mobile solutions.
- Planning and time management skills; demonstrated experience with estimating timelines and meeting targets, self-motivated in producing and delivering tangible results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), facilitation and presentation skills; research, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- 5 years of application systems experience performing requirements elicitation and analysis, subject matter expert interviews and impact analysis.
- 5 years of application systems experience defining business requirements, functional requirements specifications, business processes, data and workflow models, use cases, security context and entity relationship diagrams.
- 3 years of application systems experience and demonstrated ability to evaluate, recommend and document business workflow, procedures, roles & responsibilities and systems integration and conversion strategies.
- 3 years of experience and demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective relationship with clients and other business organizations with a strong customer service orientation.
- 3 years of experience and demonstrated ability to lead the business requirements definition process, analysis and documentation requirements relative to system design and development of its functionality and architecture.
- 5 years of experience involving EDRMS, CRM or mobile solutions, project delivery, and customer and revenue systems using client server and Web applications and technologies in a municipal of government organization.
- 3 years of experience working with IT infrastructure teams in solution development and sustainment. These IT infrastructure teams may include Server & Storage Solutions, Enterprise System Products, Data Centre Operations, Network Services, Voice & Wireless Applications, Desktop Services, and Service Desk.
- Experience developing business and system requirements and using these in developing enterprise solutions (EDRMS, CRM & Mobile).
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of current and emerging information & technology concepts including: EDRMs, CRM and mobile computing; GUI design principles; document management; component based design; business/data modelling methodologies; information management; business intelligence and decision support for a multiple-tiered; multiple-platform; and network centric computing environment.
- Demonstrated experience using some of the following or equivalent tools and methodologies is required. Examples include Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK), BPMN 2.0, and the Unified Software Development Process.