Business Intelligence Solution Designer (Hands-on Architect)
Metro Hall, 200 Wellington Toronto, ON M5V 3C6
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to GO Tranist/Union Station, TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
Assignment: Business Intelligence Solution Designer
Initial Planned Duration: 6 months+
Targeted Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of implementation experience with EDW/BI architecture using SAP BI (BW/HANA, Design Studio, Lumira, BOBJ, BODS, SAP Information Steward), Microsoft BI, and Oracle BI products
- 5+ years of experience in large scale end user reports, dashboards and analytical solutions (ETL/EDW/Reporting & Analytics) and architectures.
- 5+ years of experience in large scale data integration initiatives (ETL, Data Quality)
- 3-5 years of experience in conceptual, logical and physical (Third normal form, dimensional) data modeling, and business requirements gathering/analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in BI solution architecture and development
- 5+ years of experience developing/documenting Hardware requirements specifications for the enterprise BI tools (ETL/EDW/Reporting & Analytics tools)
- 5+ years of experience evaluating and selecting of enterprise BI tools (ETL/EDW/Reporting and Analytics tools)
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.