Business Systems Analyst
18 Dyas Road Toronto, ON
Position: Business Systems Analyst
Duration: 6 months to start
Location: North York
Qualifications & Experience:
1. Bachelor of Science degree in Geoscience, Geography, Engineering or Computer Science, and 5+ years of ' progressively more responsible' experience working in a business analyst role on complex Geospatial technology implementation projects. or the approved equivalent combination of education and/or experience;
2. 5+ years working experience and ability to perform requirements gathering, impact analysis, interview subject matter experts, facilitate joint-application-design sessions, map business processes and prepare functional requirements.
3. 5+ years working experience and ability to evaluate and document business workflow, procedures, roles & responsibilities and integration & conversion strategies;
4. Demonstrated experience of working in large scale, mission critical Enterprise GIS implementation projects with multiple interface to key enterprise systems
5. Excellent problem solving, leadership, facilitation, interpersonal and communication skills;
6. Ability to work effectively as a team member and work collaboratively with others in a multidisciplinary team.
1. Intermediate knowledge of ArcGIS Server and desktop, geodatabases structure and capabilities, projections and other GIS elements
2. Experience with capturing business requirements and documenting of business rules, as well as with the development of use case models, activity diagrams, and entity relationship diagrams.
3. Demonstrated ability to prepare project documents including business, technical and functional requirements, use cases, workflow and documentation.