Business Systems Analyst
33 Yonge Street Toronto, Ontario M5E1G4
Business Systems Anaylst
Our client in the financial sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking an Business Systems Analyst to join their team.
Initial Planned Duration: 6 months
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong process-mapping and documentation skills
- Excellent Communication Skills - Experienced eliciting requirements from senior stakeholders
- Good analytical skills - Specifically, the ability to break down requirements into Use Cases
- MS Visio Experience
- Prior CIBC Experience
The main function of a Business Systems Analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers.
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities.
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes.
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Assist internal business groups on process improvement projects.
- Excellent decision-making skills with knowledge of requirements analysis.
- Previous experience with data analysis, metrics and reporting.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions.
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details.
- Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high-quality technical solutions.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.