9050 Yonge Street, Suite 300, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 9S6
Our client in gaming and payment industry is looking for several C++ Developers for Toronto North location.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and systems within the company. He/she will be developing complex software and execute design for small sets of new functionality.
- Develop complex software in C++ language
- Understand and modify complex systems already in use
- Work with a business analyst to formalize requirements and develop implementation plans
- Lead and perform the design, development, and support of financial/reporting applications
- Perform technical cause analysis and suggest corrective actions for given problems
- Collaborate and suggest solutions through participation in peer code review
- 6+ years of C++ development
- Expert knowledge of C++ and STL library
- Excellent coding skills, ability to produce clean, robust, and accurate code that meets the specs
- Experience in designing of efficient algorithms
- Solid knowledge of SQL scripting and relational database (SQL Server, DB2)
- Knowledge of computer networking and distributed applications patterns
- Clear understanding of Internet communication protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Bachelor or better in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience with financial application
- Knowledge of Java, C#, Perl scripting