C#.Net Application Support
199 Bay Street, Suite 2500 Toronto, ON M5L 1E2
C#.Net Application Support Analyst
Our client in the Insurance sector and a Top Global Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking an C#.Net Application Support Analyst to join their team.
Location: Downtown Toronto
Initial Planned Duration: 12 Months
The candidate must have good oral and written communication skills, as they will be a key team member at all phases of our software support. They must be able to work effectively in a team environment when reviewing workflows, test documentation or business requirements, and they must work effectively with the entire project team and business end-users. The candidate must have a high level of energy, desire to learn new skills, and enjoy interfacing with many users.
- Support of core in-house developed business applications.
- Contribute and assist with all development life cycle phases: translation of business requirements into design documents, development, unit testing, and integration.
- Provide team with technical expertise and offer advice and solutions to technical issues.
- Ensure quality of deliverables through compliance with specification definition, code standard reviews, and design walkthroughs.
- Produce documentation like Design documents, Technical Specifications, Deployment Notes, as well as code comments.
- Provide technical recommendations and solutions aligned with business objectives.
- Proven Development consulting experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technology stack, .NET Framework, C#
- Excellent working knowledge of Web development: ASP.NET MVC, Web API, HTML5, ASP.NET Web Forms, WCF, Web services, classic ASP; Front-end web development: HTML, AJAX, CSS3, Grid systems, responsive design
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL
- Knowledge of W3C standards, cross-browser compatibility, validation HTML markup, common usability concepts, UX, consistency and accessibility
- IIS configuration and administration;
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.