CIAM Solution Architect
201 King Street East Box 12 Gananoque, ON K7G1G0
Our client, an Innovative, nearshore software development company founded by an experienced team of technology and business experts, is experiencing amazing growth.
Located in Eastern Ontario, this is an exciting opportunity to work with fortune 500 clients working with the latest technologies.
Remote work is optional, however, on-site meetings will be required at times.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Solution Architect to drive the definition and implementation of diverse and highly complex Identity and Access Management (IAM) target state architecture by driving the strategic direction and designing solutions across all aspects of identity and access management starting from the current state.
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker who can execute tactically, be a self-starter, with the ability to influence stake holders and SMEs, thrive in a fast-paced team environment, and be able to proactively anticipate, identify, and resolve problems.
- Defining the target state functional and conceptual architecture for the components and data in IAM problem domain.
- Creating documentation, using standard design tools and methodologies that convey the target state functional and conceptual architecture through concise diagrams and descriptions of the entities, relationships and constraints with examples.
- Describing each functional area, their key concepts, components, capabilities, and interactions.
- Defining the requirements and principles of the target state of IAM problem domain.
- Defining and syndicating the standards for the IAM problem domain.
- Gathering the knowledge and information required and creating application specific current state documentation for existing applications and systems with respect to their IAM controls.
- Applying the standards and target state requirements to assess the current state of the systems and identify gaps.
- Defining system specific target state documentation that addresses the gaps with specific recommendations.
- Assessing, contributing to and validating solution design and platform selections for the IAM solution.
- Reviewing all architecture decisions with cross-functional, cross-work-stream impact to application, data, infrastructure, and vendor solutions.
- Confirming compliance of design decisions with established enterprise standards, design policies, and frameworks.
- Researching new technologies and/or facilitating adoption as an enterprise standard.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in IAM with significant experience in architecture and strategy, specific to capital markets.
- Deep knowledge of IAM products, relevant technology and industry best practices.
- Ability to identify and mitigate gaps in all aspects of an organizations IAM maturity.
- Extensive experience in Customer Identity and Access Management
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of IT Standards, Methodologies, CMM and audit requirements