CRM Data Analyst
240 Bridgeland Ave North York, ON M6A 1Z4
CRM Data Analyst - Logistics
Our client in the automotive logistics sector offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking an CRM Data Analyst to join their Inventory Optimization team within Sales and Marketing.
The Analyst will oversee the implementation of a new Inventory Optimization Tool (IOT) and be responsible for managing the relationship with a third-party provider. The Inventory Optimization Analyst will also be responsible for centralizing the process of delivering customer inventory assessments and ensuring standardization of output. The job includes identifying trends and communicating how to best capitalize on these trends & existing market trends in order to grow sales and exploit opportunities in the market.
- Manage the delivery of customer inventory assessments (IOTs) by working alongside the third-party software provider and the Sales Department to maximize the efficiency of customers’ inventory and limit the need for unnecessary returns
- Stay abreast of industry and company specific sales trends, specifically our introduction of new products
- Routinely examine existing methodologies to find ways of improving predictive accuracy
- Work with the primary users of the data (the Sales Team) to address their ongoing data and analytical needs
- Analyze customer returns to help ensure inventory is used as efficiently as possible and build in a feedback loop to the IOT process so that it is continuously improve
- Recognize, follow, and analyze trends in the vehicle and aftersales markets
- Research historical order & sales data
- Help to improve the forecasting capability of the company
- Work alongside other departments to achieve company goals and visions
- Provide data-driven solutions to all departments within the company
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- 3-5 years of related experience developing and/or supporting forecasting methodologies and analysis of market driven data to help determine sales strategies
- Strong knowledge and experience in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and ERP financial, supply chain, manufacturing applications
- Experience with Tableau and SQL Server is a asset
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, detail-oriented problem solver with the ability to effectively handle stress, pressures, and challenges
- Familiarity with our products, processes & customers is an asset
20% Travel between Canada and U.S.