Capital Markets Java / SQL developer
150 King St W Toronto, Ontario M5H
major initiative within our client' s derivatives (FX) development group. Three assignments!
Global Wholesale & Risk Technology' s Derivatives Trading team is seeking 3 senior Integration Developers. This team is team is responsible for servicing Global Capital Markets worldwide and delivering system solutions for the derivatives trading desk.
This is primarily a back-end / server-side developer role, implementing Java services that support data access and transformation from one of a number of integration technologies. The role also includes some database development, using a mix of SQL and noSQL technologies.
The systems being worked on will support the bank in meeting its regulatory requirements regarding the posting and reporting of Initial Margin for Derivatives Trades.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
2) Java frameworks (7+ years experience with DropWizard, Spring, Apache NiFi)
3) SQL & NoSQL databases (3+ years experience with database modelling & database development)
4) Server-side Java (5+ years development experience)
6) Capital Markets (3+ working knowledge of derivative products to foreign exchange)
- Regulatory, reporting, or financial risk projects
- Trade Modelling (JSON or FPML)
- SOA & Messaging Bus (Solace or Kakfa)