Capital markets Business Analyst - 5
40 King St W Toronto, Ontario M5H
Capital markets BA required immediately
Broad experience on asset classes (swaps/ futures / options etc )
Data Management team is looking to add an Intermediate SME in Canadian Financial products and services outside of retail banking. This specific project is the " Consolidated Transaction Repository" - a central data hub for transactional data for non-retail banking products and services. They essentially gather data from various trade systems and use that data for various reports. This SME is someone that is able to understand how the collected data relates to financial products and sits on the business side. This resource will need to come in and build logic templates based on the logic that has already been programmed over the past 5 years, essentially clean-up and consolidate the Logic templates for the various data points.
Must-haves (3-5) with number of years and scope
• Broad understanding of asset classes within non-retail aspects of banking for e.g SWAPS, Futures, options etc.
• Understanding of Risk concepts for e.g: VAR, Counter-Party Credit Risk, and Liquidity
• Capital Markets - 5+ years of experience
• Strong Excel skills - 5+ years
• Academic background in Mathematics, Finance, or Quantitative Finance
Nice to haves (3-5) with number of years and scope
• Basic SQL and Unix
• Experience with Risk calculation and the generation/manipulation of risk data