Charles River production systems admin
720 King St W Toronto, Ontario M5V
Linux middleware admin required immediately to support Charles River environment.
this resource will be part of a team that is portfolio based, who use trading based application within the wealth umbrella. This resource will be right on the front line support, ticketing system (service now), interacting with the Dev/BA team. They will be supporting the Charles River application, communication skills are important. Wealth management awareness is good as these are portfolio and trading based/ customer centric- so need awareness of ecosystem.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills: 5 years of experience with each skill
1) 8-10 years of overall experience as a Systems Admin
2) OS awareness- Unix/Linux (red hat linux)
3) Middleware, Jboss, continuous development, troubleshooting
4) Charles river experience is highly preferred as they currently support it
5) Nice to have: ability to write scripts for automation- Unix scripting/Linux scripting, Jenkins, wealth management awareness, FI/Banks.